Build your riding skills with us with a custom horseback riding session in the Hood River area.
- Weekly Campers
- Camp cost
- T-Shirt and Art Supplies
- Total Amount
Pony Pals Summer Schedule is Here!
June 15 – 19 June 29 to July 3
July 13-17 July 20-24
July 27-31 August 24-28
Inspire a Life-long Passion
Our day-camps are meant to inspire and encourage an interest in horses and the great outdoors. In a fun and nurturing atmosphere campers learn about horsemanship, sportsmanship and husbandry. Some of that comes from our horses that are rescues and provide meaningful insight in compassion, empathy, and overcoming challenges.
Seasoned wranglers/counselors will encourage independence but are always nearby for support and guidance. Campers may enjoy small break-out group activities based on riding ability and personal interests.
Have no doubts – There will be lots of riding! There will be games, art, music, and everything will be about the horse. On the last day campers will have an opportunity to show their new skills to family and go home with swag.
Book today – by the week, or just a day with our drop-in option (as available). Either way, your child will have an unforgettable adventure into the world of the noble Horse!
A Waiver of Liability is required by all riders. Sign at the ranch or download here. Riders under age 18 must have a parent or legal guardian signature before riding.
- Helmets and boots provided as needed. Please wear long pants, closed-toe shoes.
- Bring snacks, a sack lunch, and a water bottle for each day.
- Sunscreen is always recommended. Apply some in the morning and we will refresh as needed during the day.
- Long days of fun: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Before- and after-care available for additional fee if scheduled in advance.
- Class limit: 6 kids
- Refrigerator/microwave is available for medications or special meals.