Build your riding skills with us with a custom horseback riding session in the Hood River area.
- Weekly Campers
Inspire a Life-long Passion
Our kids’ programs are designed to inspire a life-long passion for animals and the outdoors, to engage and challenge your child, and to educate them in an atmosphere of fun and nurturing. Kids of all ages enjoy small break-out groups based on riding ability and experience. Seasoned wranglers encourage independence but are always nearby for support and guidance. Some of our horses are rescue animals and provide meaningful lessons in compassion, empathy, and overcoming challenges.
Whether your child wants to learn how to survive in the woods or how to groom a horse, our Hood River kids camp programs are flexible enough to accommodate your child’s needs.
Book for the whole week or just a day here or there… Your child will have an unforgettable journey!
A Waiver of Liability is required by all riders. Sign at the ranch or download here. Riders under age 18 must have a parent or legal guardian signature before riding.
- Helmets and boots provided as needed. Please wear long pants, closed-toe shoes.
- Bring snacks, a sack lunch, and a water bottle for each day.
- Sunscreen is always recommended. Apply some in the morning and we will refresh as needed during the day.
- Long days of fun: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Before- and after-care available for additional fee if scheduled in advance.
- Class limit: 6 kids
- Refrigerator/microwave is available for medications or special meals.